Tuesday, December 8, 2009

a visual



(click to see larger view) try and check out the names and everything its some wild information.

I didn't really have time to explain my last blog and I don't really now, but i just thought of this Artist who is actually a friend of mine's uncle, who took money transactions between, governments, banks, organized crime syndicates, corporations and created these pieces of art with said information. here is a wiki link to him. Mark Lombardi I realize this doesn't really have to do with class, but i just thought this was an interesting image/ person. And now that its the end of the year, for any of my classmates who would even be reading this, i figure I'd give you something more on the entertainment side of things than the educational.
Note: one of this is actually on display at the MoMA
Now if only i had the time do do this with a copy of Lolita.

No comments:

Post a Comment