Monday, December 14, 2009

paper (whole)

I am posting this with some what bitter sweet feelings.
I had written the entire paper, specifically the second half and saved it on a flash drive, i was supposed to have that flash drive returned to me this weekend, but i should have expected this-as everything this week it seems to be a bust. So i've spent the last few hours rewriting (Humbert Humbert style -from memory- in the jail cell of my library desk job) the second half to my paper. In Nabokovian fashion i feel this to be my "the original of Laura" in that it is not edited, not what i really wanted to say, rather it should be burned than ever published. But alas, i needed to do it, its done, so i reluctantly post with tepid relief:

Note: for what ever reason, when copying and pasting some sort of problem occurs, so there may be italics missing or...something, i don't know why blogger can't handle the cut and past function, but it should be all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment